Sprayed foam roofing systems have been engineered to provide a superior energy-efficient, long-lasting roof for any building. Foam offers excellent insulation value and a smooth, durable, seam-free barrier against the elements when coated with Conklin coating systems.
Foam is so lightweight – about eight ounces per square foot – it can be applied over most existing roof systems without exceeding the structural load capacity. Yet it’s amazingly strong, easily withstanding light foot traffic and other weight requirements.
A foam roof coating system can be applied to a variety of roof styles, pitches, and substrates, such as:
Advantages of applying a foam roof coating system:
- Increased energy efficiency of your building
- Sealing difficult-to-fix leaks
- As an alternative to tearing off the existing roof
- Can be applied to many different types of roofs
- Can be coated with either acrylic or urethane-and-silicone roof coating systems, depending on roof pitch
When applying any foam roof coating system, we make certain that the foam is applied to a clean, dry surface to maximize adhesion and ensure a durable bond with your roof.